my BLOG


Blog! I've heard it many times before. I just don't mind about it because for me its kinda boring.
One time my blogger friends are talking about "blogs", I'm curious and told to myself "blogger are spreading all over, i like to try it too"
So now; 6/2/10, I'm trying to make a blog about my first time of blogging :-D
As i said, its my first time to create a blog though i don't really know exactly what blog means. Some of us will take some risk to do something even though we don't know what will be the possible outcome. That's HOPE && CONFIDENT.
Blogging is really boring (for me) BUT we can express out heartfelt gratitude, our mourns, we can share opinions & ideas and most of all we can mingle each other.
SELFLESS, OPEN-MINDED, & PATIENCE are some attitudes needed to BLOG :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CEBU WELCOMES OVER 100 INTERNATIONAL EDUCATION AGENTS FOR ESL FAMTOUR

LARGEST UNDER ARMOUR IN THE VISAYAS OPENS IN SM CITY CEBU

Your favorite appliance store gets a fresh upgrade!